Expert Training for Professionals
Springhouse teaches a comprehensive curriculum for the right mix of desktop, technical, and technology training to meet your business or personal goals. Our training model includes the development of a training plan, baseline skills assessment, expert instruction, and helpful guidance.
We have more than 300 educational titles in our curriculum, and that list continues to grow. Courses include basic-to-advanced technical training, beginner-to-experienced desktop skills, certification prep programs, essential business skills, and several project management methodologies. Our classes are live and instructor-led because we know that having a mentor in the room to encourage discussion and to answer questions in real time is valuable to in-depth education.
- Open enrollment classes at our Chester County, PA headquarters
- Remote access via a web connection to 15 partner locations in North America
- Private group classes at the client’s location
- Customizable curriculum and team mentoring
- QuickHelp™ (video-based self-paced learning for Microsoft Office 365 topics)
Categories of Courses
Office and Creative Desktop Programs
Learn common office applications from Microsoft and Adobe, in addition to specialty programs used for web design, accounting, or analytics.
Technical, IT, and Data Training
Get in-depth IT training on topics like Microsoft Official Courses (MOC), Cisco, coding languages, cloud-based and on-premise networks, software development, cybersecurity, and server administration.
Management of Projects
Be fully prepared for professional certifications in management methodologies, such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Scrum, ITIL, and Agile. Train for specializations in Business Analysis (BA) or DevOps.
Professional Development Classes
Strengthen all your essential core skills, like business writing, presentation strategies, editing, customer service during workshops with professional coaches.
Training Solutions for Enterprises, Businesses and Individuals
- Private classes at Springhouse headquarters or at your location
- Tailored certification training to meet your business needs
- On-demand education services for the entire workforce
Small and Medium Businesses
- Instructor-led training accessible in-person or remote access
- Certification preparation courses for professional development
- Video-based solutions for education on the go
- Rentable computer labs and mobile classrooms
Individuals and Job Seekers
- Open-enrollment and affordable courses for adults
- Numerous certification training courses
- Customized training plans and career counseling for job seekers registered with PA CareerLink
Trainers and Curriculum Developers
The Springhouse journey began with our trainers more than 30 years ago. Today’s team includes some of the most experienced educators and instructional designers in the business. They are passionate about elevating the knowledge of others. Whether you are in search of Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC), a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP), or other technical and professional training, Springhouse can meet your educational needs.
Our Operations staff provides a superior customer-service experience centered on client satisfaction. Students walking through the doors of Springhouse are welcomed with a smile, invited to enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and pastries, and shown to their designated classrooms. Our attentive Operations team ensures our training clients have access to the information they need.
When we set out to redesign Springhouse.com in 2019, we identified many goals that we wanted to achieve. At the top of the list was the requirement to have a comprehensive training registration platform. Our research led us to Arlo.