How does SharePoint work?
SharePoint is a powerful data-management system able to present and coordinate access to a wide variety of independent data files within a secure environment. Web-based, it is compatible with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. This gives it the flexibility to work efficiently on Macs and PCs.
The Springhouse Advantage
Springhouse is “SharePoint Central” for companies ranging from enterprise to mid-size and small businesses. Clients benefit from our knowledge and the years of experience of our skilled consultants and trainers, who are experts in every new release of SharePoint since 2001. Learn from Springhouse what 190 million worldwide Microsoft SharePoint users and more than 200,000 organizations already know about harnessing the power of SharePoint.
Contact a SharePoint Specialist
Benefits of SharePoint
- Simple sharing and seamless collaboration: Share files, data, news, and resources using dynamic and customizable team sites for every project.
- Engage and inform your organization: Build cohesion and inform your employees throughout your intranet, using team sites and portals.
- Harness collective knowledge: SharePoint’s rich content management make it a powerful search and intelligent hub to discover information, expertise, and insights.
- Transform business processes: With SharePoint lists and Power Platform connectors, you can create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
- Surface your data intelligence: Within SharePoint, use Power BI to further depend on your site as your company’s go-to-resource for information and insight.
- SharePoint Online: A cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes.
- SharePoint Server: Deploy and manage an on-premise server or using Microsoft Azure.
SharePoint Strategy Session
Springhouse Scope of Work
Implement SharePoint Portals and Intranets
- Planning Governance and Hierarchy
- Branding and Design
Content Management & Document Services
- Retention and Compliance
- Legacy System and File-Share Migration
SharePoint Development & Workflow Management
- Electronic Forms
- Integration and Automation
- Document Based Processes
Custom SharePoint Solution Development
- Third-Party Product Integration
- Cloud Compliant App Development
- Web Service Development
SharePoint Server Support
- Infrastructure Planning and Deployment
- Upgrade Migration and Consolidation
- Farm Administration and Support
Integration with Microsoft 365 Business Applications
- Planning and Deployment
- Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Project Online, etc.
- Administration and Support
Springhouse SharePoint Expertise
- Assessment: Assess your existing forms, apps, and workflows, and plan for the future
- Automation and workflow: Automate functions and services to solve your common business needs
- Architecture: Architect solutions and approaches to help you succeed
- Visualization: Report and analyze business data for intrinsic and embedded scenarios
- Migration: Move existing workflows off of legacy technologies to modern Power Platform solutions like PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate
- Security and compliance: Manage security and compliance of data throughout the lifecycle
- Data services: Plan, rationalize, build, and protect data repositories including SharePoint lists, SQL Databases, and connect to other data sources
- Packaged solutions for common functions: Package solutions that meet a standard, common set of customer needs
- Custom development: Design custom applications to meet specific requirements
- Education and training: Educate upto an entire workforce how to use Microsoft 365 tools with SharePoint