Open Enrollment Courses
Course Delivery Policies
- All course sessions with a published start date will be delivered in real-time by a live instructor.
- Live, instructor-led courses are delivered, either:
- Face-to-face at Springhouse’s headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, or
- Remotely via the web from an EPIC Learning Network partner in North America, indicated by an “Live Online” designation
- Students may participate via the web from the location of their choice (home, place of work, or Springhouse headquarters).
- Sessions hosted at Springhouse headquarters may be attended Live Online via the web. Some exceptions apply.
- If there are multiple offerings of a single class on the same day with varying locations (Face-to-face vs. Live Online), these are two separate and independent classes.
- Students must register in advance to attend Springhouse classes; walk-ins are not accepted.
- Springhouse will confirm registration via email. Only confirmed registrants will be ensured a reserved seat.
Payment is required prior to class.
- Payment by credit or debit card at the time of an online registration request is preferred and shall secure the registration.
- Registrations not requested online shall result in an electronic invoice within two (2) business days of the request; online secured payment by credit or debit card prior to class is preferred.
- Other accepted methods of payments include company ACH payments, corporate POs, company checks, and select third-party vouchers. Springhouse will work with students to finalize payment when such methods are used.
- Students will receive an email confirmation of their registration request within one (1) business day of the request
- If a registration confirmation is not received within one day, please contact Springhouse at 610-321-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduling Change Policies
In the event a student or organization must make a change to a scheduled training event, the student or organization must notify Springhouse Operations at 610.321.3500 or email@example.com. A Springhouse associate will work with you to discuss options for rescheduling and to make any necessary adjustments.
- Springhouse reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training events due to insufficient enrollment, except for select courses identified online as Guaranteed to Run (GTR).
- All courses, including GTR classes, are subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to inclement weather or other events beyond Springhouse’s control.
- If a class is canceled, Springhouse will notify registrants via phone or email as soon as possible to discuss rescheduling options, refunds, or credit toward future training events.
- Upon payment, a student is eligible to retake an open-enrollment course previously taken at no additional charge if space is available for up to one year from the payment date.
- A student must register for a retake, which will be subject to the standard cancellation policy.
- No new courseware shall be provided. If the courseware has been updated, the student is required to purchase the latest courseware.
- Springhouse cannot loan courseware.
Student/Customer Rescheduling, Cancellations, and No-Shows
- Changes to a scheduled training event must be made more than ten (10) business days prior to the class start date.
- Registrants who give notice of a cancellation less than ten (10) business days prior to the class start date will be charged the full amount of the invoice, plus any course-related fees, including courseware shipments, development, and setup costs.
- Registrants who cancel are eligible to attend the same class on a later date at no additional charge. Organizations are eligible to reschedule the same private event on a later date, based on availability, using our Make-Up Scheduling policy.
- Registrants who miss class without providing any advance notice will be charged in full for all course-related class fees.
- Paid-in-full, no-show registrants are eligible to attend the same class on a later date at no additional charge using our Make-Up Scheduling policy.
- If a student is unable to attend a class for which he/she is registered, a substitute student may attend that class on the same date and location at no additional charge.
- Substitutions are welcome, provided they meet all the course prerequisites.
- If a student is unable to attend a pre-registered class that has been paid, the student may attend the same class on a later date for no additional charge. The standard Cancellation Policy applies.
- An organization may reschedule a previously planned, private event that has been paid, based on availability; the standard Cancellation Policy applies.
- If a class or private event is rescheduled more than twice, Springhouse may require the client to forfeit pre-paid funds. No-shows will automatically forfeit their course fees.
As part of an ongoing service to our clients, Springhouse Education & Consulting Services is dedicated to protecting your privacy. Most of our web pages do not ask for any personal information. There are situations, however, when we do need information from you in order to respond to a service you have requested. The Springhouse privacy statement explains our data collection needs and its use in those situations. This privacy statement only applies to Springhouse.com.
Request of Personal Information
Sometimes it is necessary to gather personal information so that we can contact you in response to your request. Generally, this information is requested when you are registering for a course or sending an inquiry via email. Personal information collected by Springhouse.com is limited to that which is needed to assist you with the service you requested. This information is used for response to your request, to maintain high quality service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Springhouse.com.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver services, such as training, consulting, or help desk support, per your request.
- To alert you to training upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services offered by Springhouse, with your permission.
- To provide confirmations, directions, or changes in schedules.
- To contact you if a question arises concerning your request.
We occasionally partner with other companies to provide extended services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Springhouse may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Springhouse or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Springhouse and its family of web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Springhouse employees.
Control of Your Personal Information
When you register for training or otherwise give us personal information, Springhouse.com will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
An essential part of our service is to keep our clients informed by sending out periodic emails concerning technical services or training related to a product or service you requested. You can unsubscribe to these mailings by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Your Personal Information
Springhouse.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, we protect it using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
Springhouse.com is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Use of Google Analytics Display Advertising
Springhouse.com utilizes the Remarketing & Demographics & Interest Reporting features of Google Analytics Display Advertising to assist with our online marketing efforts. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet. Springhouse.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by using the Ads Settings.
Changes to this Statement
Springhouse.com will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date listed with the privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, Springhouse.com will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the website.
Last updated: March 28, 2019