Summary: Springhouse adds DA-100 to its data analytics course catalog for Power BI analysts seeking advanced Microsoft Certification training.
In July 2020, Microsoft released its new DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI curriculum and exam into the world. Our training experts here at Springhouse wasted no time preparing for and teaching the new course. It has quickly become one of the most searched titles on our website. As a result of its rising popularity with Data Analysts, we have added two more dates to our course schedule.
Data Analysts enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets by using Power BI. As subject-matter experts, these professionals are responsible for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
According to Microsoft, this course will…
- discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI;
- show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data;
- explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups;
- discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution;
- demonstrate how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
This course is for data professionals and business intelligence experts who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. Plus, it targets those who develop reports that visualize data from cloud-based and on-prem data platform technologies.
DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI* is an instructor-led class taught online in real-time. This four-day course prepares you for the DA-100 Exam, which is one of the exams required to achieve the Microsoft Data Analyst Associate Certification.
*DA-100 replaces 20778 Analyzing Data with Power BI, a title Microsoft plans to retire on January 31, 2021.