The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $445.00.
In professional environments today, people work collaboratively in teams. Microsoft® SharePoint® 2016 is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing people to use familiar applications and Web based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents.
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track and advance issues and topic most important to you, and collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Access and navigate SharePoint sites.
- Upload documents
- Search for documents and files
- Add and modify list items
- Configure, filter and group list views
- Update and share your profile information
- Share and follow SharePoint content
- Create a blog
- Access and save SharePoint documents with Microsoft Office
- Manage document versions through Office 2016
- Synchronize libraries, sites, and MySite while working offline
- Work from a mobile device
Proficiency with the Windows® operating systems is recommended along with experience using any or all of the Microsoft Office suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing.
Courseware Microsoft® SharePoint® 2016: Site User
Lesson 1: Accessing and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Libraries
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents and Files
Lesson 3: Working with Lists
- Add List Items
- Modify List Items
- Configure List Views
- Filtering and Grouping with List Views
Lesson 4: Configuring Your SharePoint Profile
- Update and Share Your Profile Information
- Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- Creating a Blog
Lesson 5: Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Access and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- Manage Document Versions through Office 2016
- Accessing SharePoint Data from Outlook 2016
Lesson 6: Working Offline and Remotely with SharePoint
- Synchronize Libraries, Sites, and MySite and Working Offline
- Working from a Mobile Device
|55197 Microsoft SharePoint for the Site Owner/Power User|