The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $495.00. See individual sessions for details.
Further prepare for your PMP®/CAPM®certification by participating in this one-day workshop. This Q&A style session shall cover the key themes and concepts of the project management framework and the ten project management Knowledge Areas described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition.
This PMI® approved PDU course equates to 6 PDUs.
The PMP/CAPM Exam Cram Q&A is a one-day workshop for any student preparing for either the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential examinations.
- Receive answers to outstanding questions of any PMBOK® Guide material.
- Have had the opportunity to experience and practice sample PMP/CAPM exam questions in an instructor-mentored environment.
- Previous Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential examinations preparation courses from Springhouse or global equivalent
- The completion of the Springhouse pre-engagement survey (received post registration)
Exams & Certifications
Participating in this question-and-answer workshop assists with the preparation for either the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential exams.
Q&As for the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition
The certified instructor will be prepared with exercises, demonstrations, or other material to assist in explaining topics. Students will be provided the opportunity, if necessary, to practice calculations, PMBOK® Guide process ordering, and precedence diagramming, or other exercises.
Topics of discussion may include:
- The Environments in Which Projects Operate
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Agile, Iterative, Adaptive, and Hybrid Project Environments
- Key Concepts for Knowledge Areas
- Tailoring Considerations for Knowledge Areas
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep|
|Build Adaptable Teams and Projects|
|Project Management Fundamentals|
|Microsoft Project 2019/2016 Level 1|
|Project Management Essentials|