The duration of this course is 1 Day.
When a project is complex with many unknowns it is recommended that you take a more adaptive approach to the development of your product. In this course you will learn about Scrum and how it is an effective framework for complex initiatives.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about Scrum including managers, project managers, and project team members such as developers.
Upon the completion of this course, students will understand
- The terminlogy unique to Scrum
- The various Scrum roles and their associated responsibilities
- The Scrum framework
- The various events and artificats of Scrum
- The required mindset for Scrum initiatives
- What is Scrum
- The Values of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Project Life Cycle Comparisons
- Why use Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Planning
- Scrum Reporting and Forecasting
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now