The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $295.00.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL 2020 DATES? All future dates are associated with the newly listed Microsoft Access 2019/2016 Part 1: Foundations title. Click here to register.
A relational database application such as Microsoft® Office Access® 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage data. This includes creating a new database, constructing tables, designing forms and reports, and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
Through the completion of this course, you will:
- Navigate the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites.
Exams & Certifications
This course helps students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Access 2016.
Courseware: Microsoft® Office Access® 2016: Part 1 ProCert ExamReady
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
Lesson 3: Querying a Database
- Create Basic Queries
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
Lesson 4: Using Forms
- Create Basic Access Forms
- Work with Data on Access Forms
Lesson 5: Generating Reports
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us to learn more.
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Access 2016 Level 3|
|Microsoft Access 2016 Level 2|
|Microsoft Access Programming with VBA|