The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $295.00.
Students taking the Microsoft® PowerPoint® Part 2 course will learn to control global settings by using slide masters, and to apply effects such as transitions and timings. They’ll learn more about working with images, and how to include media files, animation, and a photo album in a presentation. Next, they’ll explore advanced tools for working with SmartArt, tables, and charts, and then learn how to create action buttons and equations. Students will also integrate other Microsoft Office files, embed and link external resources, and create hyperlinks. Then, they’ll insert review comments, protect a presentation with a password, and prepare a presentation for delivery in various formats. Finally, they’ll customize application settings and toolbars, and create and apply custom themes.
Students taking this course should be familiar with personal computers and the use of a keyboard and a mouse and should have Microsoft PowerPoint Part 1 course equivalent working knowledge.
Lesson 1. Modifying the PowerPoint environment
- Customize the user interface
- Set PowerPoint options
Lesson 2. Customizing design templates
- Modify slide masters and slide layouts
- Add headers and footers
- Modify the notes master and the handout master
Lesson 3. Adding SmartArt and math equations to a presentation
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write math equations
Lesson 4. Working with Media and animations
- Add audio to a presentation
- Add video to a presentation
- Customize animations and transitions
Lesson 5. Collaborating on a presentation
- Review a presentation
- Store and share presentations on the web
Lesson 6. Customizing a slide show
- Annotate a presentation
- Set up a slide show
- Create a custom slide show
- Add hyperlinks and action buttons
- Record a presentation
Lesson 7. Securing and distributing a presentation
- Secure a presentation
- Broadcast a presentation
- Create a video or CD
Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2019: Part 2
Exams & Certifications
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Control global setting by using slide masters, apply transition effects, control and record timings, and create custom slide shows
- Crop images and remove background elements, insert and edit media files, apply animation effects, and create a photo album presentation
- Create and edit SmartArt graphics, create tables from scratch, and create and format charts
- Create action buttons for user navigation, and create and edit equations
- Integrate Microsoft Office files, create a presentation from a Word outline, embed and link external resources and create hyperlinks
- Insert review comments, protect a presentation with a password, create handouts in word, and prepare a presentation for delivery in several formats, including CD, PDF, video and image files; and deliver a presentation online
- Customize application settings and toolbars, and create and apply custom themes
The target student should be comfortable using a personal computer and Microsoft Windows. Students also need to know the basics of using Microsoft PowerPoint. Students will get the most out of this course if their goal is to become more proficient using PowerPoint to create enhanced presentations.
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/2016 Part 1: Foundations|