The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is From $100.00.
You are familiar with the concepts of traditional project management and may have used the concepts to manage multiple projects. For projects in which the requirements are continuously changing, you may need a more proactive project management approach. In this course, you will learn Agile project management methodologies for software development.
This course is intended for Project Managers, Program Managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently manage projects that experience frequent changes in user requirements.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Agile project management.
- Describe the Scrum methodology used to manage a project.
- Manage projects using the Scrum methodology.
- Understand the critical success factors to implement Agile.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Agile Project Management
- Topic 1A: Overview of Agile
- Topic 1B: Describe the Values of Agile
- Topic 1C: Describe the Principles of Agile
- Topic 1D: Identify Methodologies of Agile
Lesson 2: Using the Scrum Methodology
- Topic 2A: Identify Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum
- Topic 2B: Implement the Scrum Process
Lesson 3: Managing Projects with the Scrum Methodology
- Topic 3A: Estimating a Scrum Project
- Topic 3B: Track Scrum Projects
- Topic 3C: Communication in Scrum Projects
- Topic 3D: Best Practices to Manage Scrum
Lesson 4: Understanding Critical Success Factors to Implement Agile
- Topic 4A: List Risks in Agile Projects
- Topic 4B: Myths About Agile
- Topic 4C: List the Challenges in Agile
- Topic 4D: List the Benefits of Agile
|Professional Agile Leadership Essentials|