The duration of this course is 2 Days. The list price is $295.00.
This course is designed for end users who are interested in learning about and using the new features and functionality of the Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system for personal and/or professional use.
This course is designed for end users who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional reasons.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 10 operating system.
- Access Windows 10.
- Use Windows Apps and Desktop Applications.
- Work with files and folders.
- Access the Internet with Microsoft Edge.
- Customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Use Windows 10 security features.
This course is intended for computer users who want to use the basic tools and features of Windows 10. Previous exposure to personal computers, desktop applications and the Internet is recommended.
Courseware Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
Lesson 1: Accessing Windows 10
- Get started with Windows 10
- Navigate the Windows 10 Desktop
- Use the start menu
Lesson 2: Using Windows Universal Apps and Desktop Applications
- Use Desktop Applications
- Use Windows Universal Apps
- Multitask with open Apps
- Install apps from the Windows store
Lesson 3: Working with Files and Folders
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Store and Share Files with OneDrive
Lesson 4: Using Cortana and Edge
- Get to know Cortana
- Use Cortana as a personal assistant
- Browse the web with Edge
Lesson 5: Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Customize the Start menu
- Customize the Desktop and Lock screen
Lesson 6: Installing and Removing Devices
- Manage Printers
- Manage Peripheral Devices
Lesson 7: Using Windows 10 Security Features
- Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
- Use Windows Defender