The duration of this course is 5 Days. The price is from $4,195.00.
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE software and introducing Unified CCE troubleshooting tools.
DUCCE is intended for those installing the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 3 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for AUCCE Part 1 and AUCCE Part 2, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only, not become scripting experts.
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Lesson 1: UCCE Call Flows and Protocols
- Lesson 2: Using Domain Manager
- Lesson 3: Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Lesson 4: Central Controller Installation
- Lesson 5: Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Lesson 6: Configuring ICM for CVP
- Lesson 7: Configuring CVP for UCCE
- Lesson 8: UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Lesson 9: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
Module 3: Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lesson 1: Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Lesson 2: Installing UCCE CTI Software
- Lesson 3: UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Lesson 4: Enabling Transfers and RONA
Module 4: Installing CCE VXML Solution
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Lesson 3: Exploring Courtesy Callback
Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 3: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
Module 6: Supporting CCE
- Lesson 1: ICM Processes
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Service Assurance
- Lab 1-1: Overview of UCCE Lab Environment:
- Lab 1-2: Explore Voice Gateway:
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers:
- Lab 2-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 2-2: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab 2-3: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab 2-4: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab 2-5: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab 2-6: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab 2-7: Prepare a Simple CVP Test Script
- Lab 2-8: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Lab 3-1: ICM Scripting with Microapps
- Lab 3-2: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTI Components
- Lab 3-4: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 3-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (Optional)
- Lab 4-1: Configure Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 5-1: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option – SIP
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Troubleshooting Lab
This class includes a 365 Day neXT Learning Membership that includes access to a video reference library for the entire technology stack and online discussion forums.
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now