The duration of this course is 5 Days.
Mile2's Certified Information Systems Security Officer addresses the broad range of industry best practices, knowledge and skills expected of a security manager/officer. The candidate will learn in-depth theory pertaining to the practical implementation of core security concepts, practices, monitoring and compliance in the full panorama of IS management. Through the use of a risk-based approach, the CISSO is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards. Whether you’re responsible for the management of a Cyber Security team, a Security Officer, an IT auditor or a Business Analyst, the C)ISSO™ certification course is an ideal way to increase your knowledge, expertise, and skill.
- S Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Security Officer students will not only be able to establish industry acceptable Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices but also be prepared to competently take the CISSO exam.
- 1 year experience in at least 2 modules or
- 1 year in IS management
Exams & Certifications
- This course prepares students for the Mile2 C)ISSO - Certified Information Systems Security Officer exam. The Certified Information Systems Security Officer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from Mile2.com.
- This course CISSP exam objectives
- Student Workbook
- Student Prep Guide
- Module 1 - Risk Management
- Module 2 – Security Management
- Module 3 - Identification and Authentication
- Module 4 - Access Control
- Module 5 - Security Models and Evaluation Criteria
- Module 6 - Operations Security
- Module 7 - Vulnerability Assessments
- Module 8 - Symmetric Cryptography and Hashing
- Module 9 - Network Connections
- Module 10 - Network Protocols and Devices
- Module 11 - Telephony, VPNs, and Wireless
- Module 12 - Security Architecture and Attacks
- Module 13 - Software Development Security
- Module 14 - Database Security and System Development
- Module 15 - Malware and Software Attacks
- Module 16 - Business Continuity
- Module 17- Disaster Recovery
- Module 18 - Incident Management, Law, and Ethics
- Module 19 - Physical Security
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now