The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $445.00.
Team members of an active project along with managers, executives, and analysts require access to their project data. With a focus on the project team members, students will learn to access their project information, update information they own, and view the results in this collaborative environment.
This course is for anyone that is responsible for recording updates to projects using Project Online or the Project Server Web App with a focus on the team member's role in the project.
This course will:
- Introduce Project Online and how it compare to Project Server 20xx and Project Professional?
- Identify the flow of information and transactions within the Project Online environment
- Teach the most-commonly used screens, functions, and menus of the Project Online environment
- Reinforce material learned within the class through interactive exercises
Lesson 1: Getting Started
Lesson 2: Introduction
- What is Microsoft Project Online
- Flow of Project Information
Lesson 3: Using Project Online
Lesson 4: Configuring Project Online
- Personal Settings
- App Parts and Tiles
- Project Components
- Project Strategy
Lesson 5: Using Project Online
- Task Updates
- Resource Center
- Recording Resource Absences
- Project Sites
Lesson 6: Additional Project Online Features
- Resource Engagements
- Status Reports