The duration of this course is 2 Days. The price is from $1,198.00.
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to envision, design, and deploy web access, remote access and mail protection solutions using Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG), enabling them to identify the requirements and make the appropriate design decisions that will come up during the deployment process, and providing hands-on experience with the products
This course is intended for Architects, Consultants, and Technical Sales Professionals involved in designing, deploying, or operating security solutions.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the new features and the value proposition for Forefront TMG.
- Explain how Forefront TMG protects clients and servers from Web-based threats.
- Describe how Forefront TMG enable outside systems to secure connect to internal services and
- Describe how Forefront TMG integrates with Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange and Microsoft
Exchange Server 2010 to protect an organization from mail-based threats.
- Design an enterprise solution using Forefront TMG considering availability, scalability, operations, and
migration from an existing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) solution
Before attending this course, students must have:-A good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.-A good understanding of Windows TCP/IP networking.
Exams & Certifications
Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum
Module 1: Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010
- Introduction to Forefront TMG
- Installation and Initial Setup
- Basic Configuration Concepts
Module 2: Secure Web Gateway
- Secure Web Gateway Overview
- HTTPS Inspection
- URL Filtering
- Malware Protection
- Intrusion Prevention
Module 3: Remote Access Gateway
- Remote Access Gateway Overview
- Non-HTTP Server Publishing
- Web Publishing
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN) Connectivity
Module 4: Secure Mail Relay
- Secure Mail Relay Overview
- Solution Components
- Configuring SMTP Protection
Module 5: Forefront TMG 2010 Design and Deployment Considerations
- Logical Design Considerations
- Scalability and Availability
- Client Configuration
- Migration Options
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now