Attention IT Pros
Welcome to Microsoft Technical Training Assessment page where you can assess, train & validate your skills.
This tool has been designed as an assessment of the range of an employee’s usage of various Microsoft Software Products. With this information we can direct them to a course that will help them upgrade their Microsoft technology skills.
The data collected from the online form will be analyzed by a carefully developed algorithm that will recommendations on where the current knowledge gaps are and suggest training or learning paths to fill those gaps.
This Assessment should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. NOT ALL questions require an answer. However, the more questions you answer the more accurate your assessment will be.
Terms and Conditions
- The 30% discount applies to new registrations (on-line or over the phone) purchased after full completion of the Windows Server or SQL Server Assessment for eligible* Microsoft Official Curriculum public courses purchased after March 16th, with class start dates between March 30, 2015 – May 29, 2015 which are subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, coupon, software assurance voucher, any pre-paid training product or train ticket voucher.
- Promotion is subject to class and seat availability. Promotion IS VOID if the Participant reschedules, cancels, or receives a credit or refund on Qualifying Courses. All courses are subject to cancellation.
- This offer is not applicable for group/dedicated classes.
- The Pearson Vue exam voucher code will be provided to the student after their class is completed.
- Springhouse Education & Consulting Services reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- *Eligible classes (with class start dates between March 30, 2015 – May 29, 2015 which are subject to availability).
20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
20462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
20463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server
o 20466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
20346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Services