We understand. You're focused on growing your line of business not your capex line items.
Yet, you need to know that just because you are budget conscious does not mean you need to sacrifice the implementation of current business class software solutions across your organization.
- Improve efficiency and position your organization to scale up
- Connect your most valued resources, your employees, to one another and to the information that is critical to their roles and responsibilities
- Get your IT professionals out of systems maintenance mode and transition their focus to the technologies and strategies that drive your top and bottom line.
Failing to standardize on current systems could be holding your company at status quo.
Budget conscious, enterprise functionality
Springhouse is able to extend Microsoft's leading cloud-based business class productivity solutions, Office 365, and our own highly-valued training and support services as an affordable monthly operational expense. This offer is known as the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program and Springhouse has structured our unique program into tiers aimed at common organization objectives.
This base bundle of offerings is ideal for the self-sufficient IT Pro transitioning the business to Office 365 and includes:
- Office 365 licensing set below MSRP
- Office 365 tenant provisioning
- Springhouse technical and help desk support
- Coming Soon! - Springhouse Virtual Cloud Community Membership
This bundle encourages the use of your newly implemented software and services with the inclusion of a Springhouse CSP Knowledge Pack. The CSP Knowledge Pack secures a discount on open enrollment training required by your users as they learn how to interact with their cloud hosted data through the use of modern technologies.
The bundle accelerates the use of your cloud subscription with the inclusion of one or more of the following services:
- Active Directory Synchronization
- Exchange Online Migration
- SharePoint Online Data Migration
- CRM Rapid Start Deployment
The silver lining of the cloud
Adopting the use of these cloud based products introduces the following quantifiable benefits:
- Elimination of hardware and associated costs. Office 365 largely eliminates the need for installing and managing hardware (think Exchange, SharePoint, File Servers)
- Elimination of third party software and associated costs. Office 365 includes many features that often require a separate purchase in an on premise solution (think email antivirus/anti-spam and email backup agents)
- Web conferencing and teleconferencing savings (with the adoption of Skype for Business)
- A potential reduction in desktop product licensing (one licensed Office 365 ProPlus user may install the Office suite on up to five different computers (PC and MAC), five different tablets (Windows, iPAD, and Android), and five phones)
- Reduction in IT support effort