What is MOC On-Demand
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows—all at once or five minutes at a time.
High-quality content, direct from the source. MOC On-Demand is brought to you by the people who write the software. The content is based on the same official courseware we use in our instructor-led training, and videos feature engaging experts hand-selected by Microsoft.
Live hands-on labs. Unlike other on-demand offerings that offer simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training. In fact, it's the same Microsoft hands-on Labs environment used in the classroom.
Immediate feedback on mastery. MOC On-Demand's modular course structure lets you control what order you follow while you learn at your own pace. You can concentrate on what you don't know, or focus on what you need to know right now. Knowledge checks tell you whether you've mastered the content and are ready to move on.
MOC On-Demand puts you in control of your learning experience.
To learn more and shop available titles, visit http://mocondemand.springhouse.com
- NEW! 10267: Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- 10747: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 20341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- 20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- NEW! 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- NEW! 20413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- NEW! 20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 20483: Programming in C#
- NEW! 20697: Installing and Configuring Windows 10