Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
All Scheduled Dates are Guaranteed-to-Run!
All of the classes are taught from our Exton facility utilizing High-Definition Instructor Led Training (HD-ILT). What exactly is HD-ILT?
HD-ILT™ is the world’s first distance training system utilizing state-of-the-art, life-size high-definition video & audio combined with patented remote lab access. This unique combination provides students with live training and the same experience as if they were actually in the classroom with the instructor.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (VIVND2) v1.0 is a new five-day instructor-led training (ILT) class that is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills that are needed to implement various Cisco video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures.
Cisco business video solutions have four major Cisco Medianet application components:
- Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Cisco TelePresence
- Cisco Digital Media Suite
- Cisco Video Surveillance
The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (VIVND2) v1.0 course describes Cisco business video solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration and Cisco TelePresence endpoints, in different Cisco business video solution architectures.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network administrators and network engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco business video solutions
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration video endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence video endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco video endpoints
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic IP Networking Knowledge from ICND1 and 2 (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Video Foundation Topics listed in the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (VIVND1) v1.0 course
Exams & Certifications
Module 1: Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Lesson 1: Understanding Cisco Video Collaboration
- Lesson 2: Understanding Cisco Video and Content Delivery
- Lesson 3: Understanding Cisco Video Surveillance
- Lesson 4: Discovering Central Video Endpoint Control Elements
Module 2: Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Video Endpoints
- Lesson 1: Understanding Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration Video Endpoint Characteristics and Installation
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Video Endpoints
- Lesson 3: Operating and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Video Endpoints
Module 3: Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Lesson 1: Understanding Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Characteristics and Installation
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco TelePresence CTS Software-Based Endpoints
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco TelePresence TC and TE Software-Based Endpoints
- Lesson 4: Operating and Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
Module 4: Multipoint Conferencing
- Lesson 1: Understanding Cisco Multipoint Conferencing
- Lesson 2: Configuring and Monitoring Cisco Multipoint Conferencing
- Lab 1-1: Discovering the Endpoint Access Network
- Lab 1-2: Discovering Central Endpoint Control Elements
- Lab 2-1: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration Video Endpoints
- Lab 2-2: Operating and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration Video Endpoints
- Lab 3-1: Implementing Cisco TelePresence CTS Series Endpoints
- Lab 3-2: Implementing Cisco TelePresence TC and TE Software-Based Endpoints
- Lab 3-3: Operating and Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Lab 4-1: Implementing Multipoint Calls on Cisco Collaboration Endpoints