Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® designation is recognized worldwide as the standard professional competence in managing projects, attesting to one's core experience and knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and techniques. Certification sets project management professionals apart from the crowd. This intensive 2-day course is designed to prepare individuals for the rigorous PMP® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exams. PMP® certified instructors will identify test-taking tips and strategies, and will use these to review materials that will assist you with passing the exam. The course includes a comprehensive workbook and sample examinations. In order to take either the PMP® or the CAPM® exam, the applicant must apply directly to PMI and pay the exam fees prior to the examination. Go to PMI Website for detailed information and forms.
Individuals preparing to sit for either the PMP® or CAPM® Exam
- An orientation to the concepts and format of the exam, including a review of questions broken down by knowledge area and process group.
- An opportunity to take practice questions modeled after those encountered on the PMP® or CAPM® exam.
- A clear outline of the key topics found on the exams.
Students should have already completed a thorough review of the PMBOK® Guide, attended a PMP® or CAPM® workshop from a Registered Education Provider (REP) or equivalent prior to this class
Exams & Certifications
Sample exams aligning to courseware subjects
- Student book
- Supplemental education material
- Chapter 1 What Is a Project?
- Chapter 2 Creating the Project Charter
- Chapter 3 Developing the Project Scope Statement
- Chapter 4 Creating the Project Schedule
- Chapter 5 Developing the Project Budget and Communicating the Plan
- Chapter 6 Risk Planning
- Chapter 7 Planning Project Resources
- Chapter 8 Developing the Project Team
- Chapter 9 Conducting Procurements and Sharing Information
- Chapter 10 Measuring and Controlling Project Performance
- Chapter 11 Controlling Work Results
- Chapter 12 Closing the Project and Applying Professional Responsibility
PMP, CAPM and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.