Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
In this course you will learn about the architecture of the modern messaging infrastructure with Exchange Server and Exchange Online and how to deploy messaging in different scenarios and organizations. You will be guided through the initial deployment process and introduced to the messaging management tools. You will learn how to create and manage different types of recipients, and how to create and manage Exchange Server mailbox databases, which serve as storage locations for all messaging data. Finally, you will be introduced to messaging infrastructure organizational settings, such as how to manage authentication for your messaging environment, how to configure quotas for users in the organization, and how to configure organization sharing with federation.
The Messaging Administrator that deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments. Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. The Messaging Administrator that also implements and manages disaster recovery, high availability, and client access and collaborates with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator to implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
- Understand the Modern Messaging Architecture
- Deploy and Manage a Modern Messaging Architecture
- Create and Manage Exchange Recipients
- Manage Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
- Plan for Mailbox Databases
- Create and Manage Mailbox Databases
- Manage Authentication for Messaging
- Configure Organizational Settings
- Configure Organizational Sharing
Exams & Certifications
Prepare for the Planning and Configuring a Message Platform certification exam MS-200 and work toward your Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate certification in this Microsoft 365 training course.
Microsoft Digital Official Courseware
Module 1: Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Overview of Modern Messaging Architecture
- Deploying Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
Module 2: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Exchange Recipients
- Creating and Managing Exchange Recipients
- Managing Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
Module 3: Managing Mailbox Databases
- Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Planning for Mailbox Databases
- Creating and Managing Mailbox Databases
- Troubleshooting Mailbox Databases
Module 4: Managing Organizational Settings
- Managing Authentication for Messaging
- Configuring Organizational Settings
- Designing Solutions for External Access
Module 5: Course Conclusion