Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
The vision and purpose of effective IT service management (ITSM) is to efficiently develop, operate and deliver services with value and alignment to the business. In order to successfully manage customer services, they must be defined and documented, including the associated costs.
Building your Service Catalog is a four (4) hour instructor-led, non-certification workshop designed to assist organizations through the difficult journey of service modeling.
This course provides a great opportunity for facilitated discussions about service definitions, the difference between business and technical services and the form and format of an organization's Service Catalog. The course materials, exercises and discussion provide learners with a solid starting point and the imperative skills to continue defining their services and building their catalog.
- Service Management implementation team
- Service Level Managers
- Anyone involved in creating or updating a Service Catalog
ITIL Foundation preferred but not required
Exams & Certifications
The learning objectives of this workshop include:
- Understanding an approach to defining your services
- Understanding the difference between a Business and Technical Service Catalog
- Identifying which key information for each service should be included in the catalog
- Understanding service maps
- Recognizing the relationship between the Service Catalog and other ITSM processes
- Exploring technologies that support the Service Catalog
- Overcoming obstacles, challenges and risks