Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
Our most popular Accredited IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) Training class, this accredited course includes ITSM Academy's unique Living the Lifecycle exercise, I am the Incident™. This exercise uses simulation to help learners understand the purpose of and relationships between key ITIL processes. Also included are memory exercises and study aids, designed to reinforce key vocabulary and concepts and familiarize learners with the exam question style. They include: fill in the blank, matching, and exam prep questions, along with a 'just-for-fun' crossword puzzle. Some are completed as interactive in-class exercises and some are utilized as homework.
This ITIL Foundation course journey is a two and-one-half (2.5) day through the five (5) stages of the ITIL® Lifecycle.
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
This course covers all material specified in The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Syllabus and prepares attendees to successfully achieve their Foundation certification. The independent exam is administered on the third afternoon.
ITIL Foundation training is essential for anyone involved in the internal or external delivery of IT services:
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Process Analysts
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- System Integrators
- Help Desk / Service Desk Managers and Analysts
- Managed Service Providers
- Application Developers
- Solution Providers and Sales Staff
Familiarity with IT Services is recommended before attending this course.
Exams & Certifications
Learners will be equipped to earn their ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management by achieving a passing score (65%) on the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple choice questions.
- Two-and-one-half days instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Participation in Living the Lifecycle® exercises including I am the Incident™
- The ITIL Lifecycle Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan Brochure
- Reinforcing memory exercises and study aids
Sample exams and exam preparation