Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
All Scheduled Dates are Guaranteed-to-Run!
All of the classes are taught from our Exton facility utilizing High-Definition Instructor Led Training (HD-ILT). What exactly is HD-ILT?
HD-ILT™ is the world’s first distance training system utilizing state-of-the-art, life-size high-definition video & audio combined with patented remote lab access. This unique combination provides students with live training and the same experience as if they were actually in the classroom with the instructor.
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10.0 (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE v10.0 deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE v10.0 software and introducing Unified CCE v10.0 troubleshooting tools.
DUCCE is intended for those installing the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 3 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for AUCCE Part 1 and AUCCE Part 2, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only, not become scripting experts.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys
Exams & Certifications
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Lesson 1: UCCE Call Flows and Protocols
- Lesson 2: Using Domain Manager
- Lesson 3: Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Lesson 4: Central Controller Installation
- Lesson 5: Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Lesson 6: Configuring ICM for CVP
- Lesson 7: Configuring CVP for UCCE
- Lesson 8: UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Lesson 9: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
Module 3: Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lesson 1: Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Lesson 2: Installing UCCE CTI Software
- Lesson 3: UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Lesson 4: Enabling Transfers and RONA
Module 4: Installing CCE VXML Solution
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Lesson 3: Exploring Courtesy Callback
Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 3: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
Module 6: Supporting CCE
- Lesson 1: ICM Processes
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Service Assurance
- Lab 1-1: Check out the Lab Environment
- Lab 1-2: Explore Voice Gateway
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 2-2: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab 2-3: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab 2-4: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab 2-5: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab 2-6: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab 2-7: Prepare a simple CVP Test Script
- Lab 2-8: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Lab 3-1: ICM Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 3-2: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTI Components
- Lab 3-4: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 3-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy
- Lab 4-1: Configure Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 5-1: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option - SIP
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Instructor Break/Fix Lab