Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
All Scheduled Dates are Guaranteed-to-Run!
All of the classes are taught from our Exton facility utilizing High-Definition Instructor Led Training (HD-ILT). What exactly is HD-ILT?
HD-ILT™ is the world’s first distance training system utilizing state-of-the-art, life-size high-definition video & audio combined with patented remote lab access. This unique combination provides students with live training and the same experience as if they were actually in the classroom with the instructor.
In this course you will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to properly troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes.
Through hands-on labs, you will learn the proper configuration procedures, and become familiar with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
Primary: Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers.
Secondary: Data center engineers and managers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Process and tools for determining Cisco UCS B-series architecture, installation, and configuration related issues
- Troubleshoot processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- DCUCI - Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with server virtualization (Vmware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows).
Exams & Certifications
Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues.
Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.
Lab 1: Cisco UCS Network Baseline Documentation
- Lab 2: Cisco UCS Management and Service Profile Deployment
- Lab 3: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 4: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 5: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 6: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 7: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 8: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 9: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity