Our classes are always live and instructor led from our Exton, PA or EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive options require Internet Access. Select classes are Guaranteed to Run (GTR). View our complete schedule policies.
This training provides students with tools and information to help them better understand how processes can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
This course is intended for Microsoft Dynamics CRM System Administrators and Customizers, as well as Business Managers who want to find out how to automate business processes.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the primary benefits and scenarios for using workflow and dialogs processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 workflows function.
- Design, create, and manage basic workflows and dialogs processes
Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Exams & Certifications
Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO PROCESSES
One of the most powerful features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is the automation of processes, providing the following benefits for organizations:
• Automation of key business processes and procedures.
• Standardizing systems and procedures.
This training describes how processes can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It does not provide a comprehensive description of procedural design and analysis. Business managers should adapt the topics presented in this training to their existing methodologies.
- What Are Processes?
- Types of Workflow
- Design Considerations
- Business Process Analysis
Lab: Concept of Workflow
- Process Types
- Project Steps
The objectives are
- Identify the types of processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Describe the three types of workflow
- Summarize the design process for implementing processes
- Describe the steps to perform a business process analysis
Module 2: IMPLEMENTING AND CREATING WORKFLOW PROCESSES
- Creating Workflows
- Workflow Scope
- Starting Windows
- Workflow Steps
- Dynamic Values
Lab: Order Acknowledgement Workflow
Lab: Assigning Opportunities Workflow
Module 3: CONFIGURING MULTISTAGE WORKFLOWS
- A Set of Sales Process Workflows
- Testing the Sales Process Workflows
- Workflows and Sales Pipeline Reporting
- Extending Workflows
Lab: Creating a Multistage Workflow
Module 4: IMPLEMENTING AND CONFIGURING DIALOG PROCESSES
- What are Dialogs?
- Creating Dialogs
- Dialog Structure
- Running Dialogs
Lab: Creating Dialog
Module 5: Managing Processes
- Monitoring Processes
- Importing and Exporting Processes
- Process Security
- Importing Exporting Processes
- Process Security
Lab: Exporting and Importing Processes