Since 1989 Springhouse has demonstrated success in designing and delivering high quality technical and professional training and business solutions. Springhouse:
- Holds multiple Microsoft Silver competencies, specifically Cloud Productivity, Collaboration and Content, and Learning
- Is a Project Management Institute (PMI) Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Partners with the ISTM Academy, an AXELOS Strategic Partner, for our delivery of ITIL® training
- Is aligned with Scrum.org
We have twice been awarded the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner of the Year for Learning Solutions as well as the prestigious PMI Professional Development Provider of the Year Award from the Project Management Institute for our outstanding solutions in the area of Project Management.
The Springhouse Sales Solution Specialist is a personable, creative and technically competent individual committed to achieving Springhouse goals that include, but are not limited to, financial targets. In order to achieve these goals, the Solution Specialist exercises a daily commitment to:
- Educating prospects and customers on the complete offering of Springhouse services
- Establishing and advancing relationships with key prospect and customer contacts
- Crafting solution strategies composed of one or multiple Springhouse services
The Solution Specialist reports to the Vice President of Operations and works closely with Springhouse consultants, instructors, fellow Solution Specialists, and the operational staff.
General Job Functions
In summary, the general functions are:
- Business Development - growing the Springhouse base of customers through the acquisition of net new customers and fostering of long-term relationships
- Account Management – sustaining established relationships and expanding the reach of Springhouse within the organizations that make up the Solution Specialist’s portfolio of accounts along with ensuring continued customer support by working closely with the Springhouse operational staff
- Sales – quantifying leads as opportunities and converting them into billable revenue with the support of Springhouse subject matter experts.
These functions are supported through the execution of daily administrative duties within the Springhouse instance of Microsoft CRM. This is to assist the Solution Specialist with the management of their pipeline and tasks and aids in the evaluation of sales progress and achievements.
These functions require effective business communications in the form of:
- Face to face engagements with customers
- Teleconferences with customers
- Email communication with customers
- Formalized proposal of services using Springhouse established templates and business processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of/passion for technology with a focus on Microsoft technologies
- Driven to meet or exceed monthly revenue quotas
- High level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent sales experience
- A minimum of 2 years proven sales success preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM or Dynamics 365 preferred
- SharePoint end user experience preferred