Springhouse is a motivated group of intelligent and creative individuals committed to the achievement of Springhouse goals. Since 1989 we have demonstrated success in designing and delivering high quality technical and professional training and business solutions. We have twice been awarded the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner of the Year for Learning Solutions as well as the prestigious PMI Professional Development Provider of the Year Award from the Project Management Institute for our outstanding solutions in the area of Project Management.
At Springhouse we never stop striving for excellence as a company. The Part Time Springhouse Digital Marketing Communications Specialist provides a supportive role in that collective effort, working in close partnership with the Marketing Manager and Director of Strategic Planning and Process.
The key objective for this position is to complete tasks as delegated that are aimed at establishing, maintaining, and promoting a dynamic and successful social presence in applicable electronic media and local business communities. The Digital Marketing Communications Specialist must have some experience with the Adobe product line, the Microsoft Office Suite, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The Digital Marketing Communications Specialist must have the necessary writing and editing skills that are the foundation for the creation of website content, online listings, email newsletters, and other creative content.
General Job Functions
The Digital Marketing Communications Specialist shall be responsible for:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager’s development of creative copy including the development of supporting graphics and social media messaging
- Assisting with the publication of marketing campaign elements to springhouse.com (built on the Microsoft SharePoint platform); includes adjustments to the home page slider and addition of content pages
- Proofing and/or editing all web and social media content and creative presentations as requested
- Supporting the Marketing Manager’s development of a bi-weekly e-mail campaign and ensure its execution through the use of Mail Chimp as tasked by the Marketing Manager
Ensuring the quality of the email campaigns by performing message content checks, reviewing content and links to ensure consistency with landing pages
- Monitoring and reporting on springhouse.com web analytics through the use of Google Analytics
- Supporting the Marketing Manager’s development of a long term social media plan centered on the use of Twitter and LinkedIn and ensure its execution by coordinating the team of contributing writers and executing posts and publications
- Staying current with various Microsoft Marketing communications through the monitoring of Microsoft social channels and attendance of web and local events as requested by the Marketing Manager and Director of Strategic Planning and Process
- Supporting Springhouse facilitated events at the Microsoft Technical Center in Malvern, PA as requested by the Marketing Manager and Director of Strategic Planning and Process
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Business, E-Commerce or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written communications; writing samples encouraged
- Creative talent and the ability and flexibility to work independently and problem solve
- Skills in graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of SEO methodologies a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of/passion for technology, specifically Microsoft technologies, desired
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to work autonomously staying organized and managing a variety of tasks with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignment
- Commitment to shared values and ability to work in a team environment demonstrating constructive interaction with all levels of Associates.