Springhouse is a leading provider of quality training and consulting in the Delaware Valley since 1989. Springhouse provides educational and technical solutions as well as career enhancing professional development skills to businesses and individuals. Our approach is recognized for its commitment to knowledge transfer, cooperation, training, and support. Our team is self-motivated with high energy and a positive approach. We are seeking enthusiastic desktop application trainers/consultants to join our team as a contract trainer.
Provide the highest quality classroom instruction, mentoring, support, and custom educational solutions for clients. The individual will be working to optimize educational solutions combined with technology to provide the highest ROI for our clients.
- Deliver quality instruction to business clients and individuals seeking career enhancement skills.
- Design training solutions for clients which match longer term business and technology goals.
- Support the business development effort by meeting with clients to create technical and learning solution plans.
- Travel to client sites for both consultation and training delivery.
- Continuously strive for improvements in training delivery and effectiveness.
Requirements Position Qualifications:
- At least two (2) years' experience in technology including consulting, hands-on support, and educational delivery.
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite; SharePoint a plus
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification a plus.
- Corporate or Collegiate classroom teaching experience a plus.
- Ability to work as a consultant for projects related to Microsoft Office in Access, Excel and Outlook.
- Possess excellent verbal/written communications and presentations skills.
- Represent Springhouse at all times in a fully professional manner.
- Local within the Greater Delaware Valley, as much as 50% for client on-site presentations.
- Overnight travel limited, but required as needed by clients.
- Please Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org